Domestic Water Softeners
What is hard water?
Hard water is water that contains high levels of calcium and magnesium minerals, the high levels of these minerals are what leads to the build up of lime scale in home appliances, showers, surfaces, heating systems etc. This can also have a negative effect on skin and worsen skin conditions as hard water can remove moisture from the skin.
Benefits of Water Softening – See and Feel the Difference!
Water Softeners work to reduce the amount of minerals in the water, thereby softening the water. The softening process involves removing high levels of calcium and magnesium through an ion-exchange process. The calcium and magnesium ions that cause the build-up of limescale are replaced by sodium ions.
Installing a domestic water softener can give substantial benefits and savings on items such as soap, detergents as well as the long terms benefits of reduced water heating bills and protection of bathrooms fittings, dishwashers, washing machines etc.
– Dishes – Water softening will make your spotted dishes, silverware and glass ware cleaner and shinier
– Linens – Cleaner, whiter, brighter softer laundry. Eliminates hard water deposits allowing faster more efficient cleaning and rinsing.
– Faster Heating – Softened water increases the efficiency of a hot water heater and speeds up the heating process, meaning reduced energy consumption and lower energy bills.
– Hair & Skin – Skin conditions can improve noticeably. People with eczema have seen significant improvement with the use of soft water.
– Scaling & Stains – Baths, shower enclosures and sinks are no longer stained by mineral deposits
– Detergent, Wear & Tear – Improved efficiency and longer life of appliances. Detergents work more efficiently.
- You cannot add "Ecosoft - Premium Water Softeners" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Atlas Plus – Domestic Water Softener System
High performance domestic water softeners, for use in hard water areas. Available in 9ltr or 20ltr options. Suitable for all plumbing systems.
Maximum water supply flow rates 11.36 lpm…
eSoft Pro – Domestic Water Softener System
High quality domestic water softeners. Suitable for single taps up to large domestic properties.
Volume of resin: 10-30L