Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Ecosoft Complete Domestic Sediment Filter
£14.00 (excl. VAT)
The Ecosoft domestic sediment filter is intended for purification of cold water for household purposes.
Maximum Flow Rate:10 l/min Operating Pressure:3.5 – 4 bar
|1||Ecosoft PP Replacement Sediment Filter 10" 5-micron (Multi-pack) - Pack of 5||
£19.75 (excl. VAT)
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Reviews (0)
Ecosoft Complete Domestic Sediment Filter 3/4″
INSTALLATION & USE
The Ecosoft domestic sediment filter is intended for purification of cold water for household purposes. Reduces content of sand, silt, rust, scale and other insoluble impurities larger than 5 micron in tap and borehole water. Perfect for single bathroom properties, with up to 3 residents.
Connection to plumbing is performed with brass bushings.
Advantages of the Sediment Filter
- Affordable price for excellent quality from the Ukrainian manufacturer
- Filter housing made of pure European first-grade plastic
- Protection of sanitary ware and plumbing
- Compact and easy to install
Benefits of using the filter
- Shower and bath with pure and transparent water
- Sanitary ware will sparkle, plumbing will be clean and working well
- Shower and Jacuzzi sprayers will remain clean, water pressure will be high
- Your home appliances and heating systems will work longer
- Transparent housing for visual control of the moment for filter replacement
Components of the filter
- Filter housing
- 5-micron PP melt blown sediment filter
- Service wrench
- User manual
Standard Size: 2.5″ x 10″
Mounting Position: Vertical
Connection Diameter: 3/4″
Connection Port: Brass
Maximum Flow Rate: 10 l/min
Operating Pressure: 3.5 – 4 bar
Maximum Pressure: 6 Bar
Temperature Of Water: +5 to +35°С
|Dimensions||L 63 x W 63 x H 254 mm|
To guarantee stable operation of the filter, and prevent accidents connected to pressure drops in pipes, it is recommended to install a pressure valve installed into the pipeline right before the filter.
The filter should be connected to existing plumbing using metal / plastic pipes. You may need fittings or adapters (not included in the filter set).
The Ecosoft sediment filter 3/4″ is intended for purification of cold water only.
Service life of the replacement filter depends on water condition and volume of filtered water but to maintain the highest quality of pure water we recommend the filters be replaced at least every 2-6 months.
In the end of the service life the replacement filter has to be replaced. Screw off the bulb with the service wrench. Take out the exhausted replacement filter, wash the bulb with tap water and insert the new replacement filter. Screw tight the filter housing back to the filter lid.