Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Powertank Simplicity SLIMLINE – Fixed Speed – 200 or 300ltr
Increases Pressure & Flow Designed for use where floor space is limited.
Output approx 40 l/min @ 3 Bar Tank Size: 200 & 300L
2 -5 Working Day Delivery - Pallet (UK Mainland Only)
Price Match Promise | Find Out More
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Additional Information
- Quick Installation Checklist
- Reviews (0)
Powertank Simplicity SLIMLINE – Fixed Speed Whole House Water Pressure Booster
The Powertank Simplicity Slimline range can fit through a standard doorway. This makes it very convenient for new or existing properties as it can be easily fitted under a stairs, in a garage, or in a utility room. The slimline range is ideal for 3 – 5 bedroom houses, with poor water pressure and flow and where floor space is limited. It is electronically controlled through a flow switch unit which starts and stops the pump automatically when a tap is opened and closed.
The Simplicity range provides a lower cost water boosting option than the standard range and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Unlike the standard Fixed Speed Powertank the Simplicity range controller does not feature an integrated 3ltr pressure vessel for reducing the number of pump start & stops and does not have a adjustable start pressure.
– Non-corrosive holding tank (WRAS approved material)
– Designed for potable water
– Pre-fitted WRAS approved fill valve
– Protective lid enclosure (Optional)
– Minimal installation requirement
– Adjustable digital display flow controller (Variable Speed Option)
– Dry run protection with auto restart (time delay)
– AF Air gap
– Suitable for up to Fluid Category 4
Inlet: 1/2″ BSP
Outlet: 1″ BSP
Overflow: 1 1/4″ BSP
Drain Off: 1″ BSP
If there are any special Inlet or Overflow requirements please let us know prior to placing an order.
Power Supply: 240V, 50Hz
Mains Power Cable: 2m x 1mm ² 3 core fitted with 13 amp fuse mains plug
Current Input: 3.4 amp
Useable Water Volume: 200ltr or 300ltr
Tank Weight Empty: 200ltr = 26kg 300ltr = 29kg
Tank Weight Full 1ltr = 1 kg plus weight of empty tank
Access Cover Diameter: 190mm
The Powertank will produce
40 litres per min @ 3 Bar
NOTE: A minimum of 0.5 bar incoming pressure is required for our Standard Fill Valve
* A property without enough pressure and/or flow for your household requirements
* A pressurised hot water system ie. a Combi Boiler or Megaflow system
* 1-2 showers
* Water on demand
* More pressure and flow from your shower
* Good flow of pressure to multiple water outlets
* Fully Automatic Operation
* Low Maintenance
* Easy Fit and Commission
* Very Quiet compared to other Systems
BENEFITS of the Powertank Utility Slimline Housebooster:
Water on Demand
Good Pressure & Flow to all Outlets*
Very Quiet Operation
Energy Saving Options
Installer Friendly Design
Fully Automatic Operation
In Built Pump Protection
* Subject to being correctly plumbed. Shared pipework may affect pressures.
|Dimensions||L 584 x W 584 x H 1190 mm|
Why do I need a tank and a pump?
To increase water pressure and flow, there must first be a supply of water to pump from. If you are not getting enough from your mains then you need a break tank to store your water supply ready for when you need it. This water can then be pumped to your outlets on demand giving you plentiful water pressure and supply. Take control of your own water!
Why can’t I just fit the pump on the mains?
Water Authority byelaws prevent a pump being directly connected to the mains supply so when your mains water pressure needs a boost, a break tank must be incorporated into the system. There is a regulation that says you can pump up to 12l/min off the mains which was originally brought in because of pressure washers, but 12 l/min is just about enough to run 1 shower without water being used elsewhere and would only suggest these for single occupancy properties.
Will it be noisy?
Incorporating an ultra-quiet running submersible pump within a tank of water is about as quiet as you can get, gone are the days of feeling like your house is going to take off every time you turn a tap on!
Is it easy to install?
Our all-in-one tank and pump unit is designed to remove the headache for your plumber, just fit it and forget it. We check every unit here before it leaves us to ensure that it is in perfect working order when it gets to you. Our simple installation guide makes it very easy for a qualified plumber to fit.
Where am I going to put it?
Unfortunately there is no small way to store a tank full of water, but this version is designed for properties where floor space is at a premium. The ideal place to put this system is as close to the mains stop tap as possible, and on the same level is preferable. It can be installed in a loft if there are no other options, but you might then want to think about a bigger tank as the refill rate will be slower and it will need to be supported on strong beams. This system can also be stored outside but will need to be in a sheltered environment (i.e. an insulated shed) with absolutely no risk of frost.
It seems very expensive, why should I buy your version?
Our Powertank Slimline is made from high quality components and materials giving long lasting and reliable use. Guaranteed to boost your water pressure you can fit it and forget it, enjoying reaping the benefits of finally having the water supply you require and more. Easy to install this provides a compact low cost solution to water pressure problems.
If I wanted to upgrade to the Variable Speed version, what benefits would I get?
This version has a fixed speed controller so when you open a tap or other outlet the pump comes on at its maximum performance. If you have 1-2 showers then you probably won’t notice much of a difference by upgrading other than approx. 0.2 bar in pressure difference between 1 shower running and 2. The pump curve for the standard version has very steady pressure up to 40 l/min (2-3 showers) and then the pressure starts to drop significantly when you increase the usage. When there are 3 showers or more running simultaneously then this is when the variable speed version begins to shine.
The Variable Speed version has an intelligent pump controller that will supply a smooth flow of water to every outlet by maintaining a constant pressure throughout your property, speeding up and slowing down the pump to suit demand. The Lux version ensures all outlets maintain a set pressure no matter how many other outlets are being used *
* Subject to being correctly plumbed. Shared pipework may affect pressures.
Quick Installation Checklist
Quick Check List for Installing Your Powertank
- Powertank should be mounted on a solid foundation. The recommended surface for a Powertank is a concrete plinth or floor. We do not recommend installation of Powertanks on wooden structures where noise or vibration may be an issue.
- Fill the Powertank with water through the fill valve “before” connecting the top discharge pipe work to allow air to escape from the pump.
- Pipe work should be easy to disassemble. Consider the use of “Speedfit” or similar plastic pipework systems, or flexible hosing with a suitable pressure rating, for the last 1.0 mtr (approx.) of pipe work connecting to the unit. This will assist in reducing noise transmission, and avoid stressing the Powertank connections.
Delivery and Handling
The weight and size of the Powertank range may require the aid of lifting equipment and must be handled in a safe manner.
For full instructions, to be read before installation, please see Powertank Installation Guide>