Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Powertank SKINNY – Variable Speed – 57 or 100ltr
Increases Pressure & Flow Designed to fit neatly into a narrow space.
Output up to 60 l/min @ 3 bar Tank Size: 57 or 100L
2 -5 Working Day Delivery - Pallet (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Additional Information
- Quick Installation Checklist
- Reviews (0)
Powertank SKINNY – Variable Speed House Water Pressure Booster: 57 & 100ltr
The Powertank SKINNY has been designed to fit in small spaces like airing cupboards or utility rooms where the footprint of the tank is crucial and only narrow spaces are available. With 57L and 100L tank options, these are suited to smaller properties like 2 bedroom townhouses or flats and apartments. Our POWERTANK range of house booster units are designed as a ‘plug and play’ style answer to boosting your water pressure and flow, giving you back your shower. The electronic controller automatically starts and stops the pump when a drop in pressure is sensed i.e. a tap is opened and closed.
– Polyethylene tank made with WRAS approved material.
– Designed for potable water
– Pre-fitted with WRAS approved fill valve
– Class AB air-gap
– Screened Overflow
– Minimal installation required
– Adjustable digital display flow controller
– Dry run protection with auto restart (time delay)
Inlet: 3/4″ BSP Male
Outlet: 1″ BSP Male
Overflow: 40mm Wastepipe
Drain Off: 1″ BSP Female
Power Supply: 240V, 50Hz
Controller: Steadypres MT07 supplied with 2L pressure vessel
Mains Power Cable: 5m x 1.5mm ² 3 core fitted with 5 amp fuse mains plug
Current Input: 4.5 amp
Useable Water Volume: 57 or 100L
The Compact will produce
60 litres / min @ approx 3 Bar
* Water on demand
* More pressure and flow from your shower
* Good flow of pressure to multiple water outlets
* Fully Automatic Operation
* Low Maintenance
* Easy Fit and Commission
* Very Quiet compared to other Systems
BENEFITS of the Powertank Range of Water Pressure boosters:
Water on Demand
Good Pressure & Flow to all Outlets*
Very Quiet Operation
Energy Saving Options
Installer Friendly Design
Fully Automatic Operation
In Built Pump Protection
* Subject to being correctly plumbed. Shared pipework may affect pressures.
|Dimensions||L 500 x W 300 x H 1080 mm|
What is the difference between the fixed and variable speed version?
The fixed speed version has a standard pump controller that ensures you always have a minimum set pressure to your outlets. As demand increases the pressure will reduce as this is a characteristic of a fixed speed unit.
The variable speed version has an intelligent pump controller that will supply a smooth flow of water to every outlet by maintaining a constant pressure throughout your property, speeding up and slowing down the pump to suit demand. This ensures efficient operation of the pump leading to the reduced energy consumption.
Quick Installation Checklist
Quick Check List for Installing Your Powertank
- Powertank should be mounted on a solid foundation. The recommended surface for a Powertank is a concrete plinth or floor. We do not recommend installation of Powertanks on wooden structures where noise or vibration may be an issue.
- Fill the Powertank with water through the fill valve “before” connecting the top discharge pipe work to allow air to escape from the pump.
- Pipe work should be easy to disassemble. Consider the use of “Speedfit” or similar plastic pipework systems, or flexible hosing with a suitable pressure rating, for the last 1.0 mtr (approx.) of pipe work connecting to the unit. This will assist in reducing noise transmission, and avoid stressing the Powertank connections.
Delivery and Handling
The weight and size of the Powertank range may require the aid of lifting equipment and must be handled in a safe manner.
For full instructions, to be read before installation, please see Powertank Installation Guide>