Installing a water softener can give substantial benefits and savings on items such as soap, detergents as well as the long terms benefits of reduced water heating bills and protection of bathrooms fittings, dishwashers, washing machines etc.
Benefits of Water Softening – See and Feel the Difference!
– Dishes – Water softening will make your spotted dishes, silverware and glass ware cleaner and shinier
– Linens – Cleaner, whiter, brighter softer laundry. Eliminates hard water deposits allowing faster more efficient cleaning and rinsing.
– Faster Heating – Softened water increases the efficiency of a hot water heater and speeds up the heating process, meaning reduced energy consumption and lower energy bills.
– Hair & Skin – Skin conditions can improve noticeably. People with eczema have seen significant improvement with the use of soft water.
– Scaling & Stains – Baths, shower enclosures and sinks are no longer stained by mineral deposits
– Detergent, Wear & Tear – Improved efficiency and longer life of appliances. Detergents work more efficiently.
Atlas Plus – Water Softener System
High performance water softeners, ideal for domestic use in hard water areas. Available in 9ltr or 20ltr options. Suitable for all plumbing systems.
Maximum water supply flow rates 11.36 lpm Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.76 bar
Clack – Water Softener System
High performance water softeners, ideal for domestic use in hard water areas. Suitable for all plumbing systems.
Minimum water supply flow rates 8 lpm Maximum Operating Pressure: 5 bar
3 Stage Water Filtration System
Designed to filter and soften mains water. This filter system comprises of three water treatment modules connected in series.
Operating Pressure: 2 – 6 bar