Domestic Water Softeners
Installing a domestic water softener can give substantial benefits and savings on items such as soap, detergents as well as the long terms benefits of reduced water heating bills and protection of bathrooms fittings, dishwashers, washing machines etc.
The water softening process is the removal of calcium and magnesium through an ion-exchange process. The calcium and magnesium ions that cause the build up of limescale are replaced by sodium ions.
Benefits of Water Softening – See and Feel the Difference!
– Dishes – Water softening will make your spotted dishes, silverware and glass ware cleaner and shinier
– Linens – Cleaner, whiter, brighter softer laundry. Eliminates hard water deposits allowing faster more efficient cleaning and rinsing.
– Faster Heating – Softened water increases the efficiency of a hot water heater and speeds up the heating process, meaning reduced energy consumption and lower energy bills.
– Hair & Skin – Skin conditions can improve noticeably. People with eczema have seen significant improvement with the use of soft water.
– Scaling & Stains – Baths, shower enclosures and sinks are no longer stained by mineral deposits
– Detergent, Wear & Tear – Improved efficiency and longer life of appliances. Detergents work more efficiently.