Product images are for illustration purposes only.
- Product Data
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ecomix A filter media 25 L
INSTALLATION & USE
Ecomix C is an advanced multi-purpose filter media for problem water. Ecomix is a highly effective solution for removing water hardness, iron, manganese, tannins and ammonia. It comprises of 5 special components made from natural and synthetic materials. After loading the softener with Ecomix it separates into 5 layers ensuring an efficient operation.
Using Ecomix is more effective than traditional filtration methods for water with a high iron content as it;
– Removes ferrous, ferric, organic and colloidal iron and manganese at the highest concentration levels on the market.
– Removes the discoloration of water caused by the presence of tannins.
– Works at a low TDS, low hardness, high H2S and pH 5-9.
– Works with low salt consumption.
Benefits Ecomix C:
– Prevents scale on plumbing and scum on heating elements;
– Eliminates metallic taste of water;
– Improves the colour and smell of water.
– Clear blue water in the bathroom, healthy skin without dryness.
– Protection of household appliances & prevents water marks on tiles and plumbing
Technical characteristics of the media
Maximum working temperature: 40 °C
Service flow rate: 20…25 m/h
Backwash flow rate: 12…15 m/h
Brine (slow rinse) flow rate: 3…5 m/h
Recommended bed depth: 800 mm
Salt consumption: 100 g/L of media
Brine solution concentration: 8…10%
Water consumption for washing: less than 10 L/L of media
Operational exchange capacity on hardness: 0.7 g-meq/L