Product images are for illustration purposes only.
Ecosoft PP Replacement Sediment Filter 10″ 5-micron (Multi-pack)
From: £23.70 inc. VAT
The Ecosoft domestic sediment filter is intended for purification of cold water for household purposes. Filter Rating: 5 Micron
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Product Data
- Reviews (0)
Ecosoft PP String Wound Replacement Sediment Filter 2.5″×10″ 5-micron (Multi-pack)
INSTALLATION & USE
Ecosoft 5 micron replacement sediment filter made of polypropylene string is intended to purify water from sediment particles such as rust, sand, scale, silt etc.
For use on cold water only in 1-bathroom apartment or house inhabited by up to 3 residents. Filters must be replaced at least every 6 months.
Replacement filter for Ecosoft Complete Domestic Sediment Filter 3/4″
Advantages of the Sediment Filter
- 15 000 liters capacity
- High quality of purification
- Stable winding density characteristics
- Quality string from the Ukrainian manufacturer
- Protection of plumbing and fixtures
Benefits of using the filter
- Shower and bath with pure and transparent water
- Sanitary ware will sparkle, plumbing will be clean and working well
- Shower and Jacuzzi sprayers will remain clean, water pressure will be high
- Your home appliances and heating systems will work longer
- Replacement filters for drinking water will have to be replaced much less often
Do not exceed the recommended filtration rate, this can lead to deterioration of water purification quality.
The service life of the replacement filter depends on the quality of feed water but it advised that the filter be replaced at least every 6 months.
Type: Sediment filters
Standard Size: 2.5″ x 10″
Material: Polypropylene string wound
Filter Rating: 5 Micon
Water Temperature: +3°C … +60°C
External Diameter: 60mm
|Dimensions||L 60 x W 60 x H 250 mm|