Product images are for illustration purposes only.
POWERBOOST FLOW V4/100 – Twin Booster Set 160l/min @3bar
Increases Pressure & Flow Designed for large domestic & commercial use.
Variable speed drive (VSD) per pump
Output up to 160 l/min @ 3 bar
2 -5 Working Day Delivery - Pallet (UK Mainland Only) (Subject to Availability, Not Guaranteed)
Price Match Promise | Find Out More
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
POWERBOOST FLOW V/4100 – Twin Booster Set 160l/min @3bar
INSTALLATION & USE
If the regular mains supply is insufficient to supply multiple outlets simultaneously a booster set is required. This Twin 4 Bar Cold Water Booster Set is designed to replicate a good mains pressure and supply an abundance of water to suit demand.
– It is designed for large domestic and small commercial applications such as guest houses, hotels, sports clubs, or multiple occupation dwellings
– It will provide increased flow at sufficient pressure to supply multiple outlets
– These water booster sets utilise Pedrollo pumps throughout
The units are well suited to very large domestic premises or small commercial properties with lots of outlets (showers, taps, etc) and a wide variation in water requirements. The units come pre-assembled on a base plate with stainless steel inlet/outlet manifolds. The booster sets are pre-wired ready to go and work on either a duty/assist basis (second pump comes on when water demand increases) or a duty/standby (1 pump supplying the full duty with a backup pump of the same capacity).
At 3 bar this twin cold water booster set is capable of approximately 160 liters/min
OVERVIEW & DESIGN
– Energy-saving solution
– User Friendly
– CE Marked
– WRAS approved pumps
– Low maintenance costs
– High-quality European-manufactured pumps
– Easy to setup and operate
Manifold sizes: 2″ BSP Male
Power Supply: 230V/1PH/50Hz
Important Note: Connection to inlet manifolds must be of similar or greater size.
NB All pumps must be fed from a suitably sized water tank.
Flow-V – Constant Pressure – Steadypres
– Constant working pressure – selectable/adjustable
– Variable speed drive (VSD) per pump
– Drives are water cooled
– Advanced power management
– Operation log including; alarms & hours run
|Dimensions||Length: 550 mm Width: 590 mm Height: 1100 mm|