Product images are for illustration purposes only.
The Sentinel S3 – 3 Bar Water Boosting Bundle
£381.60 inc. VAT
A 3-bar pump supplied with fully automatic pump controller. Ideal for boosting water pressure in medium properties with up to 3 bathrooms. Single pumps are designed to boost single water supplies; hot, cold or pre-mixed.
Can produce 30 l/min (1.8m³/h) at 3 bar
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
Price Match Promise | Find Out More
- Product Data
- Performance Data
- Installation Guide
- Reviews (4)
The Sentinel S3- 3 Bar Water Boosting Bundle
INSTALLATION & USE
The Sentinel bundle consists of a 3-bar pump supplied with fully automatic fixed speed pump controller with 0.4l potable expansion vessel. The Sentinel is suitable for a number of house water boosting applications and is specifically designed as a solution to low water pressure and flow. The pump is efficient and extremely quiet in operation.
Ideal for boosting water pressure in medium properties with up to 3 bathrooms.
Single pumps are designed to boost single water supplies; hot, cold or pre-mixed.
Can Provide 30 litres per min at 3 bar.
The Sentinel must be used in combination with a break tank or header tank. This will give your pump a reservoir of water to draw from. If you do not have a break or header tank, you may need to consider our All-In-One Solution water booster that comes complete with a water tank.
Unless otherwise specified pumps are not allowed to be connected directly to the public mains.
Pressure delivery may vary depending on pipework in property
NOT SUITABLE FOR INSTALLING AFTER THE SHOWER VALVE OR AFTER A COMBI BOILER
Please read installation instructions carefully before commencing installation.
Failure to properly follow these instructions will invalidate warranty.
Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Voltage: 230V 1Ph 50Hz
Max. Flow: 80 l/min
Max. Head: 38m
Motor Size (kW/W) 0.45Kw
– Automates the start and stop operations of the pump
– It starts the electric pump after a pressure decrease (taps opening) and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing)
– A small 0.4 l water tank is integrated and it prevents unlikely frequent start and stop of the pump.
– Integrated pressure gauge
– Protects against dry running and water hammering
– Standard 1″ M hydraulic connections
– Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal – according to the flow direction
– No need of maintenance
Suitable for showers and other hot water applications (max 65°C).
NOT SUITABLE FOR INSTALLING AFTER THE SHOWER VALVE
|Dimensions||L 361 x W 182 x H 576 mm|